Skip to main content

An Internet meeting

As most of the people are addicted to social networking sites and chatting, so as I am. I love to spent most of my time on my PC. When I heard about a social networking site called orkut, one of mine friend sent me a request to join that site. I joined in, an get famiiar with that. Soon I am so addicted to it. but because of orkut I met so many school friends.
I used to spent hours on that site, I love to meet people and chat with them, long discussion, arbit issues, really crap. How I can do that, as I had to spent that much of my time on studies, since I am not here to chat, and waste my time in doing all this. But now I am so addicted to this, that I can't live without this. When I am online and chatting with some friend, I am totally lost, I even donot know where I am sitting, and what I have to do.
Now after spending so many days on this site I met a girl named Kamini(name changed), and we used to chat for long long , very long hours. We spent almost every night in discussing anything, I mean anything, that is of no use, and we both are well aware of that, but still we used to discuss and fight with each other and loved that. Every new day, new way of entering into discussion, new ways to fight each other, everything is new, but we are the same. While discussion we used to say bye to each other more than 20 times, but their is something that makes us not to leave that discussion.
We met for the first time in a c'nity named "No Luv No Tension", and till the end we both fall in love with each other. But still I only know that she's a girl from Gujrat. Is it enough to love a girl.
After this I came to know about the fact that love is actually blind. But I used to fight with her on this every day, and still I don't know much about her, but I love her desperatly.
As we used to talk on google talk. One day I am looking at the discussions, and I am shocked to notice the number of lines we daily used to share, its on an average of more than 1000 per day.
Oh my god, Is I am mad or every one behaves the same way. Since Jan 2007 we are good friends. but started those long discussion from Dec 2007 and still it continues. Also we both left that "No Luv No Tension" c'nity after that.
We both are well aware of the fact that our discussions are of no use, but still we both love to spend time together. No voice conversation, simple chatting without any web-cam. Since earlier when I am in hostel and my friends saw me talking to her, everyone says that I am mad, and "Mera Kuch Nahi Ho Sakta" means nothing could happen to me, but i dint ever mind that sentence, since its true.
So, after reading this many of you thing that either I am mad or love is blind. Still we used to hsare a lot of time together and hope so we continue with this and soon I came to know more about her. Soon means soon...!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schoolgirl Internal - Katey Grind

Good Bye laptops

Can any one ever imagine of life without laptops or desktops now.!!! hmmm...yes but need anything else that replaces them. So Japan is always ready to help you out with their technlogy.Since its a time of microtechnology, everything is modeled as small as it can be so you not computers. Amazing technology from Japan . . . but can you guess what it is ?Look closely and guess what they could be... This is something that will replace your PC in the near future.Beleive it or not this the the future of forthcoming computers. After looking the picture to the right you might guess wht I'm talking about. In the revolution of miniature computers, scientists have made great developments with bluetooth technology.This is the forthcoming computers you can carry within your pockets, they are very small in size comparable to pen. This "pen sort of instrument" produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces from where you can carry out functions you would normally

China vs India: Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967

Did you know India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. Image Source: Google Images I am pretty sure its hard to believe, but its true, that India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. 1962 war with China will remain in the memories of most of the Indians. Although China was not able to gain any strategic advantage after the war. Hence China keeps on waiting or rather creating these small issues to take advantage out of them. For this China opened another front in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, but they did not find any reason to start any conflict with India in these reasons. Then comes this missing flock of 800 sheep and 59 yaks besides the allegations of territorial incursions. This let to the build-up Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967. This is what China was looking for since 1962 war. Exchanges between the two governments dating back to 1965 reveal that China accused Indian troops of stealing the flock of animals from Tibetan herdsmen