Skip to main content

Talks Started.

My father is still serving in Indian Army as a soldier. I am not living with him from past four years, not even with any of our family members are with me from past four years. I just meet them once evry year for mere ten days vacation. As I am 23 now, my father, mother and other relatives are very eager to know what are my future plans about getting married.As most of the guys of my age in our village got married, some of them have kids too. As I completed my bachelors degree so my relatives are looking for a girl for me. But I am yet not ready to get married that soon. So I aksed my parents to wait for at least 2 more years, and till then I'll settle down to my work and take care of her very well. But this is the mindset of most of the Indian families as their children cross twenty and start working, so dont let them to free their wings and fly. My father is not ready to listen to me over this issue and only want to hear a positive answer from me.
These vacation I went to meet my parents, they are very happy to see me after one year and even I am also delighted to see my parents after one year. First day I am very relaxed and meet the relatives and neighbours, all are very happy to see me after a long time. The very second day my father asked me the same question related to marriage, I am completlyt shocked when I heard that, I am not in a state to answer that question in either way. Suddenly my mother interfare and asked me to visit my garndfather-in-law's place. I said yes and left the room. When I reached there, all are waiting for me as my mother informed them, they welcomed me and treated as a guest. And after sometime while talking to my uncle-in-law asked me about my future palns. I replied that I may go for higher studies after working for two years. then he asked me about the marriage thing, and I reacted the same way.
Why everyone is so eager to see my wife so soon. After some days I came back to Pune, the city I used to live without replying to my fathers question. I felt that now noone ask me the quetion about the marriage, but I am wrong my father called me and told me that there is girl, whose father asked my fater to see me for her daughter's hand. but I refused my father for all this and told him that I am not going to indulge in this atleast for two more years, But for this I had to promise my father that they will not going to listen me after two years. At that time I feel that why I belong to a middle class Indian family. Why parents are so intersted about their childrens marriage. I am not able to find out any answer for this. But looking at western culture I feel a bit relaxed that my parents cares for me a lot as compared to the west.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schoolgirl Internal - Katey Grind

Good Bye laptops

Can any one ever imagine of life without laptops or desktops now.!!! hmmm...yes but need anything else that replaces them. So Japan is always ready to help you out with their technlogy.Since its a time of microtechnology, everything is modeled as small as it can be so you not computers. Amazing technology from Japan . . . but can you guess what it is ?Look closely and guess what they could be... This is something that will replace your PC in the near future.Beleive it or not this the the future of forthcoming computers. After looking the picture to the right you might guess wht I'm talking about. In the revolution of miniature computers, scientists have made great developments with bluetooth technology.This is the forthcoming computers you can carry within your pockets, they are very small in size comparable to pen. This "pen sort of instrument" produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces from where you can carry out functions you would normally

China vs India: Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967

Did you know India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. Image Source: Google Images I am pretty sure its hard to believe, but its true, that India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. 1962 war with China will remain in the memories of most of the Indians. Although China was not able to gain any strategic advantage after the war. Hence China keeps on waiting or rather creating these small issues to take advantage out of them. For this China opened another front in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, but they did not find any reason to start any conflict with India in these reasons. Then comes this missing flock of 800 sheep and 59 yaks besides the allegations of territorial incursions. This let to the build-up Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967. This is what China was looking for since 1962 war. Exchanges between the two governments dating back to 1965 reveal that China accused Indian troops of stealing the flock of animals from Tibetan herdsmen