Skip to main content

How real is your virtual life?


These days social networking sites and messengers led people to develop a new life, called virtual life. Some people feel they are having a new life when they are on Orkut or some other social networking sites. I am also a big time Orkut freak. Love chatting on messengers, used to spend hours talking about anything with strangers. This is what people called a virtual life. there are people who make friends online, share things, experiences, and etc etc. Well this is the case also when you are in your virtual world you feel very energetic and do whatever you want as their are no restrictions on you. You are free to do whatever you like. Also find some guys with fake profiles on Orkut using abusive languages.

Anyways that's a different part, I am just asking you that do you turn into some other person when u are on Orkut or some other social networking site. I have some good friends on orkut, also met few of them have called on their mobile I guess every ones whom I know through orkut. If I got a chance to meet them I'll and I m waiting for that. Do you really feel the same. I am a bit conservative type of guy who loves to have few friends. I spend hours talking to people online on any issue and topics. You can also join me if you wish to talk to me. for me orkut is just a new life for me and its far from reality, when I was really in virtual world, but when its comes closer to real life than its different part. Suppose when I am talking to a person in community I talk about anything he/she like. And when I came to know more about him/her and have common thoughts on some issues, like to have some more words with her/him and it goes on an may be that brings us so closer so that we got a chance to meet.

As I already told you guys I have few online friends with whom I used to spend time. And care about them, some of them are really close to me. This is the life which allows you to explore yourself more rapidly. Try this part of your life and have fun. You may find guys and girls here who are so shy in real life and turning out to be big time flirts.
So no restrictions sometimes help you to do things which you want to do but unable to do them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schoolgirl Internal - Katey Grind

Good Bye laptops

Can any one ever imagine of life without laptops or desktops now.!!! hmmm...yes but need anything else that replaces them. So Japan is always ready to help you out with their technlogy.Since its a time of microtechnology, everything is modeled as small as it can be so you not computers. Amazing technology from Japan . . . but can you guess what it is ?Look closely and guess what they could be... This is something that will replace your PC in the near future.Beleive it or not this the the future of forthcoming computers. After looking the picture to the right you might guess wht I'm talking about. In the revolution of miniature computers, scientists have made great developments with bluetooth technology.This is the forthcoming computers you can carry within your pockets, they are very small in size comparable to pen. This "pen sort of instrument" produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces from where you can carry out functions you would normally

China vs India: Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967

Did you know India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. Image Source: Google Images I am pretty sure its hard to believe, but its true, that India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. 1962 war with China will remain in the memories of most of the Indians. Although China was not able to gain any strategic advantage after the war. Hence China keeps on waiting or rather creating these small issues to take advantage out of them. For this China opened another front in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, but they did not find any reason to start any conflict with India in these reasons. Then comes this missing flock of 800 sheep and 59 yaks besides the allegations of territorial incursions. This let to the build-up Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967. This is what China was looking for since 1962 war. Exchanges between the two governments dating back to 1965 reveal that China accused Indian troops of stealing the flock of animals from Tibetan herdsmen