Skip to main content

Yahoo messenger : a new look

New yahoo messenger is awesome, as far as looks are concerned, also it is a bit faster than the previous yahoo messengers. There are few things which I love the most, first of all the colors which we can choose according to your choice wcich suits you the most.


Have a look






There is a circular button on the right top bar of the yahoo messenger from where you can choose any color theme you like.
There are some lovely color shades available on this yahoo messenger.
As I love dark colors, so I use Mystic Black color theme.
Light color themes are also available, so you can opt them too.



One of the most lovely feature I like is you can disable the sign out option on your mobile. As once I registered my mobile to get offline alerts directly to my mobile when I am offline on yahoo messenger, and available on SMS. But this becomes hectic to me, as whenever I signout of yahoo I directly loggen in on my mobile through SMS. But now the receiving SMS limit ended and I don't get any offline message through SMS, and thus I am not able to see those offlines too. But this new yahoo messenger provides me the option to disable that feature. Look at the picture, you jus need to untick the option "Always Sign In to Mobile Number". I guess many people are facing the same problem, so switch to new yahoo messenger, and get rid of that.
Also try to explore some new feature of this yahoo messenger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schoolgirl Internal - Katey Grind

Good Bye laptops

Can any one ever imagine of life without laptops or desktops now.!!! hmmm...yes but need anything else that replaces them. So Japan is always ready to help you out with their technlogy.Since its a time of microtechnology, everything is modeled as small as it can be so you not computers. Amazing technology from Japan . . . but can you guess what it is ?Look closely and guess what they could be... This is something that will replace your PC in the near future.Beleive it or not this the the future of forthcoming computers. After looking the picture to the right you might guess wht I'm talking about. In the revolution of miniature computers, scientists have made great developments with bluetooth technology.This is the forthcoming computers you can carry within your pockets, they are very small in size comparable to pen. This "pen sort of instrument" produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces from where you can carry out functions you would normally

China vs India: Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967

Did you know India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. Image Source: Google Images I am pretty sure its hard to believe, but its true, that India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. 1962 war with China will remain in the memories of most of the Indians. Although China was not able to gain any strategic advantage after the war. Hence China keeps on waiting or rather creating these small issues to take advantage out of them. For this China opened another front in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, but they did not find any reason to start any conflict with India in these reasons. Then comes this missing flock of 800 sheep and 59 yaks besides the allegations of territorial incursions. This let to the build-up Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967. This is what China was looking for since 1962 war. Exchanges between the two governments dating back to 1965 reveal that China accused Indian troops of stealing the flock of animals from Tibetan herdsmen