Skip to main content

My third day in Entrecard dropping and hit 300 again

I am glad to announce that, this is my third day in Entrecard dropping, and yeah I again hit 300 drops today. Being in office today I some how manage to hit 300 while doing my job. Though in my office some blogs are not opening because of the filtering. I was so fed up because of that, but I can't do anything to find any proxy, because of my work. I was already lagging so much. So I decided to open those blogs which are opening and drop the cards, and for the rest of the blogs I'll drop cards after coming back to home. But in afternoon, when I am able to finish off my more than 70% of the work, I dedicated some time to find some proxy, after all my blog traffic is also important for me, and entre card could be one of the most important traffic builder for me, so I don't want to lose this opportunity.
Now when my blog started getting around 100 drops back in just three days. Wow, its stupidity if I was not able to drop 300 cards today. This is a sure shot tip, that  if you drop regularly, your rank on entrecard will surely increase and soon you'll also get 300 and more card drops per day.
This might be possible that I am not able to drop on few of the droppers who dropped their card on me, as it comes out to be a difficult job for me in office when few of the blogs are opening and few are not opening. But I promise I'll drop them on the coming days. :)
I also realized few things while dropping on entrecard, to get more drops back. I'll will share those tips soon. So till then happy dropping. And keep on waiting about the EC contest. :) which might earn you a lot of EC's for simple tasks to improve my blog traffic.
But the question is why people are so interested in blog traffic?
I got answer for this perfect question as this is quite sure and most of us believe too, that more traffic more money from blog. But is this holds true? Neah, only traffic to your blog will not earn you big bucks, you need to figure out some ways to earn some good money.
As the amount earned by the ads impression will not be sufficient to make money. And to make money, it is quite obvious that those ads which are appearing on your website or blog hit by the user's mouse. More they hit by the mouse, and this will be only possible if the user or the readers stays for a long time on your blog.
So, just traffic won't earn you big money. More tricks will soon follow in separate post....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Bye laptops

Can any one ever imagine of life without laptops or desktops now.!!! hmmm...yes but need anything else that replaces them. So Japan is always ready to help you out with their technlogy.Since its a time of microtechnology, everything is modeled as small as it can be so you not computers. Amazing technology from Japan . . . but can you guess what it is ?Look closely and guess what they could be... This is something that will replace your PC in the near future.Beleive it or not this the the future of forthcoming computers. After looking the picture to the right you might guess wht I'm talking about. In the revolution of miniature computers, scientists have made great developments with bluetooth technology.This is the forthcoming computers you can carry within your pockets, they are very small in size comparable to pen. This "pen sort of instrument" produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surfaces from where you can carry out functions you would normally

Schoolgirl Internal - Katey Grind

China vs India: Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967

Did you know India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. Image Source: Google Images I am pretty sure its hard to believe, but its true, that India has offered 800 sheep and 59 yaks to China. 1962 war with China will remain in the memories of most of the Indians. Although China was not able to gain any strategic advantage after the war. Hence China keeps on waiting or rather creating these small issues to take advantage out of them. For this China opened another front in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, but they did not find any reason to start any conflict with India in these reasons. Then comes this missing flock of 800 sheep and 59 yaks besides the allegations of territorial incursions. This let to the build-up Sikkim border conflict between India and China in 1967. This is what China was looking for since 1962 war. Exchanges between the two governments dating back to 1965 reveal that China accused Indian troops of stealing the flock of animals from Tibetan herdsmen